BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 2, 2010

holiday cheer and upcoming events

I am getting so excited for Christmas. Even though we aren't decorating for Christmas because of having to take it down a few days later to move. But none the less I am excited. I got Ava some really cool gifts for Christmas. I am so excited to see her reactions this year. I think my favorite gift though would be the American Girl Doll!!!!! I had one growing up and I loved it. I hope she will love it as much as I did. They have a lot more accessories now then they did when I was little. I can't wait for her to open it up and see her expression!!

I am excited to be able to celebrate our Christmas with just us and then a few days later starting our road trip home to the lovely east coast and visting all our wonderful family and friends!

I am excited for it all!!!! The best late Christmas Dinner! SNOW!!!!! Presents!!! Family!! Friends!!!

I am so blessed this year. I have an amazing husband a beautiful and smart daughter. The greatest friends a girl could ask for and most of the greatest families ever. I can't believe this is my life. I take pride of sure and I count my blessings daily for sure.

I am so excited for the move to NY as well. Looking forward to a new setting, meeting new people, though I will learn from pervious lessons and make sure that never happens again. Looking forward to the snow, which has already started. The beautiful scenery :P. These next three months are going to be crazy, sad, fun, chaotic and all the above.

0 comments: