BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Crunch Time & An update on this thing called LIFE

I can't believe that it's LITERALLY 3 days till Christmas!! It's crazy. Time has gone by way too fast! We have about two weeks till we leave Washington state and head to Fort Drum, NY. Not looking forward to the long drive, but it will be a new adventure! I am totally looking forward to the pit stop with our families and having a second, even if late Christmas with them all. I am getting anxious about the move. I hate that I can't have everything planned ahead and know this is going to happen at this time and ect. It literally makes me bonkers.

Things with the family are great. We are all excited for our family to get out here and visit and then for our journey across country :P. Ava is a ball of nonstop energy. It amazes me how much knowledge she has. She can now count to five with no help and ten with help and can get to h with little help. She knows the majority of her colors and her shapes. And she is picking up new words left and right and is putting together whole sentences. It makes me proud to see her accomplish so much!!

That is the majority of what is going on. Working on clearing out of this station and then headed home for a little then up to New York!

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from my family to yours!!

0 comments: