BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 28, 2010

All about You and I

All About Us!
1. What are your middle names?
- Mine is Marie and his is Scott


2. How long have you been together?
- together for almost five years married for almost three years

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
- a year

4. Who asked who out?
- He asked me out

5. How old are each of you?
- I'm 22 and he is 26

6. Did you go to the same school?
- Nope.

7. Are you from the same home town?
- We live two hours away from each other.

8. Who is the smartest?
- We both bring equal amounts to the table.

9. Who majored in what?
- I am going to school to be a leagal transcriptionist and Zack is taking web designing classes next year.


10. Who is the most sensitive?
- Me for sure

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
- Maryland to Washington

12. Who has the worst temper?
- He does for sure

13. How many children do you want?
- We have a beautiful two year old little girl and I am sure there will be another one very soon :P

14. Who does the cooking?
- I do

15. Who is more social?
- I am

16. Who is the neat freak?
- I am for sure

17. Who is the most stubborn?
- He is

18. Who wakes up earlier?
- We both wake up at the same time

19. Where was your first date?
- Was to the movies and to Damions sports bar

20. Who has the bigger family?
- They both are pretty big

21. Do you get flowers often?
- No I get them every now and then which is how I like it. He shows me that he loves me everyday with his words and actions. I don't need a gift to prove that.

22.How do you spend the holidays?
- This year we will be spending it with both families

23. Who is more jealous?
- neither of us are.

24. How long did it take to get serious?
- a year or so
25. Who eats more?
- He does


26. What do you do for a living?
- I am a stay at home mom and he is a solider in the Army

27. Who does the laundry?
- I do

28. Who’s better with the computer?
- We both are

29. Who drives when you’re together?
- I do


30. What is your song?
- We dont have just one song, there are a lot of songs that fit us and our life together.

0 comments: