BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 1

A picture of yourself and fifteen facts!




1. I am 21 years old.
2. I am married to the most amazing man that has walked this earth and I am a proud momma to a beautiful little girl.
3. I am always me. I don't change for anyone. What you see is what you get kind of deal.
4. I am lucky to have two amazing best friends. Morgan and Mycah.
5. I am not the biggest fan of snow.
6. I love music.
7. I love reading and soon will be getting a kindle
8. I hate liars, drama, fake people. And I am lucky enough to have weeded out that trash out of my life. And kept it that way.
9. I love iltalian food.
10. I miss my mom more and more each day and wish there were days I could bring her back to share these memories with her.
11. I hate spiders, I find them disgusting and ditry.
12. I love shopping,
13. I love to cook. It is an outlet for me.
14. I don't trust easily anymore due to things that have happened to chanage that.
15. My life consits of my family and friends and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

0 comments: