BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 3 Something you have to forgive yourself for.

Something I have to forgive myself for is in believing that people change. I have been put through the ringer with my own mother, friends, and even a best friend. All because I think that you should always look for the best in people and give them the benifit of the doubt. Even after they have hurt me, I try to forgive and give them another chance. Some may call it stupid, but it's who I am. I have to forgive myself for being a nice person and believing people can change and be half decent people and wearing my heart on my sleeve. It's a lesson I have learned a few hard times. But it's starting to make me realize that some people just don't deserve my time or friendship or a realtionship with me.

0 comments: