We are expecting baby number two!!! We are so excited and happy. According to the chinese gender chart, we might be having a boy! I am so happy. I kind of gave up on hope that another baby was in our future. It is funny how it happened though. When I had my Ava I said I didn't want to have another baby till she was at least three and in two months she will be three lol. I feel bad at the same time, because I have a best friend that wants to have another child and has tried and nothing has happened. I feel bad for being excited that we are having another child and she can't at the moment.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Posted by this crazy thing called life at 10:57 AM
A picture of your favorite memory.
My favorite memory is when my love bug came into my life. Ava has completed my life in so many ways. Changed it in so many ways. She is my reason for life. My greatest accomplishment in life is being her mommy!
Posted by this crazy thing called life at 8:01 AM
Friday, February 4, 2011
Posted by this crazy thing called life at 6:59 AM
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
I am failing at this 30 day challenge. Things are crazy hetic right now. We are out buying all kinds of cool things for the new house and are spending our last few days with our families before we head up to NY for good. Once we get moved in and settled I catch back up!! Promise!!
I am so grateful to be living the life I am. I have a beautiful little girl that melts my heart each day. An adoring husband that does all he can for his girls. Family that have helped us out so much and support us always. And my best friends even though we are miles apart we are still just as close and I do miss them dearly!!
Posted by this crazy thing called life at 3:57 PM
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Posted by this crazy thing called life at 12:38 PM
Saturday, January 29, 2011
A picture of you and the person you have been close with for awhile.
We have the type of friendship that we can pick up right where we left off and it would feel like no time has passed at all. She has been there for me through so much. I am very lucky to have a friend like her in my life. She always makes me laugh and puts a smile on my face.
Posted by this crazy thing called life at 4:40 AM
Friday, January 28, 2011
A picture of yourself and fifteen facts!
1. I am 21 years old.
2. I am married to the most amazing man that has walked this earth and I am a proud momma to a beautiful little girl.
3. I am always me. I don't change for anyone. What you see is what you get kind of deal.
4. I am lucky to have two amazing best friends. Morgan and Mycah.
5. I am not the biggest fan of snow.
6. I love music.
7. I love reading and soon will be getting a kindle
8. I hate liars, drama, fake people. And I am lucky enough to have weeded out that trash out of my life. And kept it that way.
9. I love iltalian food.
10. I miss my mom more and more each day and wish there were days I could bring her back to share these memories with her.
11. I hate spiders, I find them disgusting and ditry.
12. I love shopping,
13. I love to cook. It is an outlet for me.
14. I don't trust easily anymore due to things that have happened to chanage that.
15. My life consits of my family and friends and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my life. I am truly blessed.
Posted by this crazy thing called life at 6:39 AM